Body Serum Kahina
WINNER BEST ECO PRODUCT – 2014 Swedish Beauty & Cosmetics Awards
Mysterious, sensual and exotic, a complex blend of steam distilled essential oils evokes the sacred Imperial city of Fez, Morocco, in this moisturizing body oil rich in Vitamin E to replenish and restore dry skin.
Rose and orange blossoms are mixed with citrus notes and layered over the scents of antiquity: patchouli, sandalwood and ylang ylang, with lingering hints of cumin and clove from the spice market.
• High concentrations of argan oil help improve elasticity and skin texture while soothing redness
• Watermelon, sunflower, olive and coconut oils deeply moisturize and absorb readily
• Aromatherapy benefits: relieves stress, stimulates circulation, calms nerves
An earthy, warm blend to calm the senses and uplift the spirit while leaving skin velvety smooth.
Design by Katharine L’Heureux, Kahina Giving Beauty
Handmade by the Moroccan argan cooperatives
Our love for exploring traditional skincare remedies began in Morocco, where women have understood the power of natural ingredients, including argan and prickly pear seed oils to restore and moisturize, rhassoul clay to purify, green tea to tone and refine, blue tansy, aloe vera and rose to calm skin, and antiseptic rosemary.
Kahina Giving Beauty combines these with other high quality natural ingredients sourced from small family farms and women’s cooperatives around the world to create innovative formulations. The end result: a truly effective and ethical line of luxury skin and body care products.their values
- Quality: we source the best ingredients from around the world to create effective formulations
- Philanthropy: we are committed to elevating the natural, human and cultural resources behind the brand
- Authenticity: we are transparent in our practices
- Passion: we bring commitment, care and integrity to everything we do
- Design: everything we make is beautiful and meaningful
- Mantra: reveal beauty