Iron On Bird S
Iron on patches are a fun and simple way to personalise your clothes, t-shirts, jackets, bags, hats and much more!
Before applying your patch wash and dry your garment first.
- Set the iron to a hot cotton setting.
- Place the patch in the desired location and cover with a thin piece of cloth.
- Iron and apply firm pressure evenly on the patch for approx 30-40sec.
- Iron the opposite side for approx 20-30sec to reinforce.
- When washing turn your garment inside out and use a gentle wash cycle.
What can I iron my patches onto?
The patches have a variety of applications and can be put on shirts, jackets, bags, pants jeans and hats. The patches will iron onto most fabrics that can withstand the heat of a hot dry iron.
Fabrics that may not be suitable include leather, rainwear (water-proof), highly elastic fabrics, or nylon fabrics. For materials such as these the patches can be stitched or glued.Design by Suenscho, Cynthia Skarbatetti
Handmade in Switzerland